Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Livescore Philadelphia head coach Nick Sirianni: I like to remind Cants fans that we took their best player

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Nick Sirianni explains why he`s excited about the acquisition of New York Cants running back Sequon Barkley this offseason.

Sometimes Cants fans get very close to me. And they start shouting at me, like, go ahead, Cants. "I usually don`t react, but if someone suddenly bothers me, I usually say, you know what, we took your best player, " Sirianni said.

The Cants selected Saquon Barkley with the second overall pick in the 2018 draft. In his first season, the running back was named the best offensive rookie.

During his career, Barkley was named to the All-Star Game twice. In the 2019-2021 seasons, he missed a total of 20 matches predicted by best sure bet due to injuries.

Barkley ranks 4th in Cants history in rushing yards (5, 211) and 7th in yards from the line of scrimmage (7, 311).

Philadelphia and the New York Cants are NFC East division rivals.
Livescore - more details and information: Livescore

No comments:

Post a Comment