Sunday, July 7, 2024

Livescores Lewis Hamilton: I didn`t want to start on hard. Although it seems to me that in the end the choice of tires would still not have changed anything

Hamilton summed up the results analyzed by sport news of the Monaco Grand Prix.

The Mercedes driver noted that he argued with the team about the choice of tire type for the start of the race, but in the end, given how the race turned out, Lewis admitted that this choice would not have changed anything for the team in any case.

Well, I thought that we were in for a very long and unpleasant race anyway, no matter what type of tire we chose at the start. But I still didn`t want to start on hard. It seemed to me that something unusual could always happen at the start, which would create the opportunity to immediately switch to hard and then ride this set to the finish of the race.

However, it seems to me that ultimately everyone was driving so slowly on the track that in the end this choice of tires would not have made a difference anyway, " Hamilton said.


Livescores - more details and information: Livescores

No comments:

Post a Comment