Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Live score Saka on comparison with Mbappe: He is one of a kind, like me. I prefer to be myself

Bukayo Saka has spoken out about being compared to Kylian Mbappe.

Thanks for the compliment. But no, there is only one Kylian Mbappe. Just like there is only one player like me. I just want to be myself and do my best to help the team.

There are a lot of good young players at this World Cup, I could name many. There are many of them even on our team - like, for example, Jude Bellingham. But our priority is winning the tournament, not the title of its main discoveries, " said the Arsenal and England midfielder.

Kylian Mbappe is currently the top scorer at the 2022 World Cup with five goals. Saka has scored three goals.

The England team will play against the French team in the quarter finals of the 2022 World Cup. The match analyzed by buy handball picks will take place on Saturday, December 10.




Live score - more details and information: Live score

No comments:

Post a Comment