Friday, July 19, 2024

Mobile livescore Zverev on coming off a double break in the deciding set: I have already prepared a speech for each member of the team. Was going to tell them so much crap

Alexander Zverev commented on the comeback in the third round of Roland Garros.
He defeated Tallon Grickspor 3:6, 6:4, 6:2, 4:6, 7:6(10-3), coming back from 1:4 down with a double break in the deciding set.



- I did two reverse ones.

Don`t know. When you`re down 1-4 with a double break in the fifth set, especially against an opponent with a strong serve like his, you can`t always win.

So, of course, I am very glad that I succeeded.



- Lord, I`ve already prepared a speech for each team member. I already knew what I would tell the coach. I already knew what I would say to my sparring partner. I already knew what I would say to the physical training coach. I`ve already thought of everything. I was going to tell them so much crap. You can`t even imagine (laughs).

When you lose to him 1:4 with a double break, there is very little chance of winning back. At 1:4 I played a very, very good game.

When the score was 3:4, it seems to me that he doubted. And in the tiebreaker I showed the best tennis of the entire match.

Of course, I am incredibly glad that I won and stayed in the tournament.


Mobile livescore - more details and information: Mobile livescore

No comments:

Post a Comment