Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Moyes does not think of leaving Sociedad in spite of the misery

The coach, David Moyes has rejected speculation that he is about to resign as a mentor of Real Sociedad, because of the poor form of his team.
The team failed to win any of its opening four matches mentioned by 11livescores.com in the Championship of Spain and is at the bottom in the table - 17th place with 2 points and scored only 2 goals.
In summer, the expert admitted that he had not one and two proposals to return to the Premier League. However, such a plan is not on the agenda.
'I am very happy. Here I am, although I had other options.`, was emphasizing again Moyes.
'I like the city and the players. They are fantastic. I`m dedicated to this team. Kick-off of the Championship was bad, but we have to continue and to prepare better for the coming matches.`, added the Scotsman.
'I have been a coach for a long time and I`ve been in that situation many times. We do not always win, and every time I go to a fair result. We had no luck at the loss of Espanyol, but these things happen in football. I prepare the players to win. This is what I can do.`, Moyes ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment