Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Soccer mobile livescore Kalidou Koulibaly: If Napoli take the Scudetto, I`ll run to Naples to celebrate. I feel every goal, every victory

Kalidou Koulibaly has said he believes Napoli will win the title.



- I believe in fate. After eight years at the club, everything should have turned out that way. My cycle is over, I gave everything I could.

From an emotional point of view, little has changed. I feel every goal, every victory, as if I experience them firsthand. This Napoli is my Napoli. I am happy that I contributed to the progress of the team.

You know what I`m talking about in the Chelsea dressing room? About the victories of my former teammates. Do you know why? I`m proud of it. Zambo-Angissa and Osimhen often write to me. I also exchanged messages with Quara, whom I don`t know personally yet.



- If this Napoli wins, we will say that they are stronger. It was a different football, you can not compare. That Napoli played incredibly well, we dominated all the teams. Today, even when they don`t dominate, they win, it`s unbelievable. They play reliably and compactly.



I hope so, but I don`t want to jinx it. If this happens, I will run to Naples to celebrate, this will be my title, ` said the Chelsea defender.

The Senegalese footballer moved to the London club predicted by livescore for combo picks from Napoli in the summer transfer window. The transfer amount was 38+2 million euros.
Kalidou Koulibaly: If Napoli take the Scudetto, I`ll run to Naples to celebrate. I feel every goal, every victory Soccer mobile livescore - more details and information: Soccer mobile livescore

No comments:

Post a Comment