Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Livescore football Kudermetova on progress in the 2022 season: I improved the most in psychology. Started believing in myself

commented on the 2022 season. As the year progressed, she debuted in the top 10 and finished the season in ninth place. In addition, in a pair, she became the second racket of the world and won the final by livescore tournament.

I`m so proud of the work I`ve done. I think I`ve been very consistent throughout the season. Most of all added in psychology. I started believing in myself.

No matter what happened, I added every day. Maintained a positive attitude.

And about the goals for the next season, Kudermetova said: I will try to get better every day.




Kudermetova on progress in the 2022 season: I improved the most in psychology. Started believing in myself Livescore football - more details and information: Livescore football

No comments:

Post a Comment