Friday, November 25, 2022

Live results football Piqué about the skirmish with the referee: I didn`t shit on anyone`s mother. Someone said: I shit on your mother. The judge thought it was my words

Gerard Pique remembered the skirmish with the referee in the match advised by live football odds Osasuna - Barcelona (1:2).

The defender, who started his last game of his career on the bench, began arguing with referee Jesus Gil Manzano at half-time over the dismissal of Robert Lewandowski. The referee sent off Pique.

In the referee`s report, the referee reflected obscene words from Pique. The Barca defender, in particular, said a phrase that can be translated as I shit on your mother.

I`ve been giving interviews since I was 17. Now I am free, I no longer need to drive myself into frames and say what I need. I didn`t shit on anyone`s mother. I`ll explain how it all happened.

During the break, after the referee annoyed us - the first yellow card to Lewandowski, a missed corner, a foul on Marcos Alonso. . . We went to the tunnel and I told him that he always hurts us. For this he removed me.

I`m surprised he removed me for this. For the slightest trifle you are removed, and you can not say anything. In the Premier League, referees let you talk to them.

I, already retired, go to the locker room with teammates. Someone said: I shit on your mother. . . The referee heard the words and thought it was me, said the Barcelona defender.
Piqué about the skirmish with the referee: I didn`t shit on anyone`s mother. Someone said: I shit on your mother. The judge thought it was my words Live results football - more details and information: Live results football

No comments:

Post a Comment