Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Live goal soccer Nadal on never winning final: I wasn`t good enough to do it

Rafael Nadal shared his expectations from the performance at the final ATP tournament. The two-time finalist made it to the Green Group along with Kasper Ruud, Felix Auger-Aliassime and Taylor Fritz.

I like to spend time on tour, and in the last few months I have not been able to do it often. I`m happy to be on our site playing the last tournament of the season with other top 8 players. I need to practice more and improve my game, but I`m happy anyway. I will try to show my best and achieve my goals.

Of course it won`t be easy, but I hope I can give myself a chance. I just need to train to the best of my ability, keep the right attitude and prepare for the start of the tournament predicted by blog for football win tips on Sunday.

I give 100% in every tournament. This is true. It doesn`t matter if I won it or not. When I participate in a tournament, I want to win and I will try my best to achieve this goal. Here I couldn`t win the title, I wasn`t good enough to do it. But I just accepted it and am happy to get another chance at 36. Many years ago, I could not imagine that this would even be possible.




Nadal on never winning final: I wasn`t good enough to do it Live goal soccer - more details and information: Live goal soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment