Thursday, June 18, 2015

Neymar: 'The rules are always against me.`

The star of Brazil, Neymar, who got in with 0:1 defeat of Colombia in the Copa America, received a red card. The Barcelona striker was sent off after the final whistle, after having kicked the ball against an opposing player.
'The rules are always against me. I`m not mad, but I`ve had enough of referees who don`t play properly.`, said Neymar.
In the first game from 11livescores of Brazil from the tournament, Neymar received a yellow card after I remove the spray, which the referee of the match was pointed out where the wall to be built in the performance of the free kick.
'One of the players of Colombia weed spray wiped, but he didn`t get a yellow card. However, I received it.`, the Brazilian recalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment