Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Didier Drogba refused to go back to Olympique de Marseille

The Chelsea veteran, Didier Drogba, refused another offer. The 37-year-old striker was voted to return to Olympique de Marseille, which left for the great football, but he plans to use this option.
'It is not a question of money. I want to participate in the project, which is connected to the future. And as I look at Marseille, theres no draft no. There they sold all their stars, others let them leave. And even more bad things are set up.`
'I would not like to return to Marseille, just to kick a bit. I want to go somewhere where we can win titles. I had a lot of opportunities to return to the Stade velodrome, but our own answer why I used them.`, said Drogba.
He played at the Stade velodrome in the beginning of his career, having gone there from Gingam. Then he left the Stade velodrome in 2004 to accept Chelsea`s offer and become a true Legend of Londoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment