Saturday, August 10, 2024

Live goals soccer Max Verstappen: It was not the most pleasant lap of my career. But we`re on pole, and that`s the most important thing.

Verstappen spoke about the difficulties in qualifying in Miami.
The Red Bull driver summed up the results mentioned by 11livescores of qualifying for the Miami Grand Prix, where he took pole.

We`ve definitely improved the car a little bit. I don`t know what`s the matter, every year we come here and it`s very difficult for me to maintain stability when piloting the car, when working with the tires during a fast lap.

It`s super hard to make sure that you get through the first sector well, and then the third at the end. It is incredibly difficult to do both well.

Again, the challenge today was to find a balance. I think we did it. It wasn`t the most enjoyable lap of my career because of how slippery the track was - you don`t feel very confident. But we are on pole, and this is the most important thing, " Verstappen said.

Max also shared his observations regarding the race pace of the RB20:

He`s clearly under a little more control, which is what I expected. Hope this helps us tomorrow. We know what we-and me in particular-did wrong at the start [of the sprint]. I`m sure that if I do everything right, everything will go fine.





Max Verstappen: It was not the most pleasant lap of my career. But we`re on pole, and that`s the most important thing. Live goals soccer - more details and information: Live goals soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment