Monday, August 5, 2024

Football livescore Neymar to Tite: Thank you for everything, professor, one of my best coaches. You deserve this cup

Neymar thanked Tite after his resignation as Brazil coach.

Before we met in person, we played against each other many times. And you know what I can tell you? I thought you were too boring! Because your entire team looked after me, you did everything to beat me, and you even criticized me. But fate is a funny thing, right? She appointed you as my coach and me as your number 10.

I knew you as a coach and I already knew that you were very good, but as a person you are even better! You know me, you know who I am, and this is very important to me.

I am writing openly to thank you for everything, for everything you have taught us. You will always be one of the best coaches I have ever had and will ever have. We have had wonderful moments, but we have also had moments that hurt us greatly, and the last one will hurt for a long time.

You deserve to win this cup, we all deserve it for everything we have done and given up to try to achieve our greatest dream. But God didn`t want this to happen. Everything is God`s will!

Thank you, Professor Tite, for all the knowledge. . . We will have to be very strong at this moment! I give you a big hug and thank you, " the PSG and Brazil national team striker wrote on social networks.




Neymar to Tite: Thank you for everything, professor, one of my best coaches. You deserve this cup Football livescore - more details and information: Football livescore

No comments:

Post a Comment