Monday, October 30, 2017

Interview with Morata: I would never leave Juve alone

Because life is strange, the coach, who wanted you at all costs, did not get the chance to train you. Until the second chance. In an interview in September for the English newspaper Daily Mail, Alvaro Morata told him how he felt debtor Antonio Conte, who asked for him in Juventus, but then left to become the coach of Italy`s national team. When I realized that he wanted me now in Chelsea, I did not think, he says. There are also other major clubs, especially Manchester United and Milan. Chelsea, however, easily won this battle and today Morata has scored seven goals for the blue, has completely adapted and imposed on Cote`s team.
- How did you manage to adapt so quickly to life and football in England?
- There was a series of beneficial circumstances. First of all, the coach: I knew Conte before, and I had no trouble getting in on his football ideas. The second is the middle: I was welcomed from the first moment very warmly by my colleagues here, and the presence of a Spanish colony;Cesar Aspicquita, Marcos Alonso, Cesc Fabregas and Pedro Rodriguez -;very simplified the process. The third is my wife who did not hesitate to follow me to London.

- You have played in Spain, Italy and now England. What are the differences between these countries?
- In Spain, first of all, the technique dominates in Italy, although it must also be based on technical quality, and in England the emphasis is placed on the physical power.
- Who is the hardest league according live football odds in football?
- Italian: excellent teams and very good defenders.
`What else did you give Italy except its calcio?
- He gave my companion a lifetime -;Aliche, who is a Venetian, the daughter of an astonishing city. Italy allowed me to live a life-defining stage: the two fantastic seasons in Juve. I arrived there as a kid and left as a real player. For a Spaniard, Italy is the best place to live. You have everything: beauty, history, art, cuisine, fashion. I would never have left Italy and Juve, if it depended only on me.

`What kind of mark did you leave Juve? `
- Winner`s mantality and great professionalism.
- Why did you come back to Real Madrid?
`Because there were contractual conditions that had to be respected and respected. The disappointment, however, was enormous: I found myself again at the starting point. They treated me like that kid I was before taking the adventure of the two seasons in Italy.

`Why did you stop choosing to go right to Chelsea after you had suggestions from other big clubs? `
`I came here because they had a coach like Antonio Conte. We had started talking about my possible transfer to Chelsea just last spring, and eventually I really found myself in London.
- What is your relationship with the Conte?
- H e is a very demanding coach, but he is best able to assess the qualities of a player. It is seen that he has been breathing the air in a big club -;first as a footballer and now also as a coach.

- In those first months in England, which club and which footballers made you a very strong impression?
`It would be the easiest to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment