Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A Swedish legend revealed: I was just going to Juve but stopped me

Legendary Swedish striker Martin Dallin, who scored four goals at the World Cup u0026 039; 94, made an interesting revelation. Italian media searched for the former promoter as soon as the lottery for the Russia 2018 barracks gathered Skuadra Azzura and Sweden. Dalin said he was in the middle of the 1990s on a transfer from Juventus. `It`s a long story, but I can tell briefly, I really saw myself as a Juventus player, I was playing in Borussia (Monchengladbach) in January 1996. I decided not to renew my contract with the club and accepted the offerMarcelo Lippi, I had to go to Juve in the summer as a free agent, and I had an offer from Bayern Munich but I dismissed it because I was already seeing the Italian champion`s shirt in the Champions League. I was told by Gladbach that there is an automatic extension clause in my contract, the ug thinks he wants to activate it, I have not seen this clause until now, and I did not know about it at all. `In the summer of 1996, Ju ve offered three million to me, but Borussia wanted five. I told the Germans no longer counting me as their player, then came the offer from Roma, `Dalin said.

In the `wolves` he scored only three games mentioned by football live video in Serie A without a score, followed by a return to the `foals`. `At that time, there were five attackers in Rome - I, Totti, Delviekio, Balbo and Fonseca, and I played in the Bundesliga on a continuous basis and I was not used to such competition. I was going to perform better in Juve, at that time there were two clean strikers, `said the dark-skinned Swede.

No comments:

Post a Comment