Thursday, July 27, 2017

Nolito thanked Pep for his return to Spain

The recent addition of Sevilla Nolito thanked the Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola for having helped his return to Spain.
The striker signed for three years with the Andalucians which paid 9 million euros for him, once on the island they may have failed, although he had some good moments.
`I am very grateful to him, because he facilitated the transfer. In addition, I do not forget that with him I made my debut for Barcelona and it helped a lot of my career.`, said Nolito during the official presentation.
`I am happy and I hope that both I and Sevilla will make a strong season. I am glad that I will be close to my family after 15 years away from them and after I got a chance to go through at a large club by ronaldo news I wasn`t thinking much. I just needed a change. I hope that I will repay the trust and I will make the people hope. I hope once again to be together with Jesus Navas here.`, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment