Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tevez: \`And Real wanted me.\`

The Boca Juniors striker Carlos Tevez - revealed that last summer, Real Madrid has taken interest in him.
Real Madrid, however, has never made the offer for the Argentine national, who left Juventus, to return to their homeland.
`Atletico Madrid tried to sign with me. Diego Simeone called me and told me that I should play in Spain during his career. I could only answer with "no". I knew that Atletico will fight for the title and the Champions League and that was the only proposal that I had from Spain. Real Madrid also showed an interest in me, but there was nothing specifically.`
`I`ve been too long away from Argentina and my family. I missed many things in life and I had to go back, to be happy. Boca is a part of my life.`, Tevez said, quoted by Juventusbulgaria.com.
He also said that Paulo Dibala`s perfect his replacement at Juve since their styles are similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment