Thursday, March 24, 2016

Carrick is still harboring hopes for a place in the national team

The footballer of Manchester United, Michael Carrick, is still harboring hopes of a call-up from the English coach Roy Hodgson on the European Championships in France.
The 34-year-old footballer will not play in the upcoming controls against Germany and the Netherlands, and his last match analyzed by soccerwinpicks with the national team was in November against Spain.
`I spoke with Hodgson and I think his decision is justified. He gave me several reasons and explain what he`s trying to do, so I have no problems with it. Now I have a few days off and relax with my family, which doesn`t happen often., Carrick said.
`Much can be changed by the summer. Until then will be important matches played and every player needs to show perseverance, to fall into the group of the national team. For all players, the same rules apply.`, added the Manchester United midfielder.

No comments:

Post a Comment