Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kaka: `Messi is a genius and Ronaldo is the icon of modern football.`

The Brazilian midfielder Kaka commented two of the biggest stars of football in recent years. The former Real Madrid player described as a genius the Barcelona striker Lionel Messi, and the leader of the Royal club, Cristiano Ronaldo was called an icon of modern football.
`Ronaldo is a strong player who can work equally well with both feet. There`s a great insight into the game. Ronaldo and Messi are the leading names of this football generation. They are big stars. Messi is a genius, and the modern soccer icon Ronaldo.`, Kaka started.
The Brazilian played for Real Madrid in the period from 2009 to 2013. He commented on his stage at the Santiago Bernabeu, explaining: `It`s about failure. Clearly, this was a different experience for me compared to what I had lived in Milan. I scored 29 goals for 120 matches.`
`There was no consistency to me. On the one hand, because of injuries. On the other hand, because of the coaching decisions. So, I can`t say that I`ve failed. But I can announce that I`m proud that I played for a club adviced by 11livescores like Real Madrid.`, Kaka said.

No comments:

Post a Comment