Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Football livescore Sanches on Bayern: I understand that at 19 I was not ready for the challenge. Got injured in 1st training session and felt lonely

Midfielder Renato Sanches told what he encountered in Bavaria at the age of 19.

I chose Bayern because they really wanted to sign me. When such a club predicted by 11livescores wants to sign you, it is impossible to refuse.

It was a rough start. I went alone, I was 19 years old. I thought that I was ready for loneliness, for taking on this challenge, but now I understand that this was not so. It helped me grow up.

I did the right thing by choosing Bayern, but I did it too early. I didn`t expect to go through what I went through. I didn`t think that I would get injured in the first training session. I felt alone and traumatized, and that affects your state of mind, especially at such a young age.

If you feel pressure, you cannot express yourself. "I realized that how happy I am affects my game, " said the PSG midfielder.




Sanches on Bayern: I understand that at 19 I was not ready for the challenge. Got injured in 1st training session and felt lonely Football livescore - more details and information: Football livescore

No comments:

Post a Comment