Saturday, February 20, 2021

Live scores football Finalist Brady: I deserve to be here

The finalist of this year`s Australian Open, Jennifer Brady, said she was pleased with her performance at the tournament despite the defeat of Naomi Osaka in the final clash. Reaching the final in Melbourne will allow the American to advance with 11 positions in the rankings and on Monday she will climb to No13.

Last year, Brady won his first WTA title at the Lexington tournament, and shortly after reached the semifinals of the US Open, where he lost to Osaka.
Asked how she would describe the experience of her first Grand Slam final, the American replied. It didn`t go the way I wanted, but it was exciting nonetheless. I enjoyed every minute of the court and it was great to play in front of fans in my first major final. I hope to participate in many more such matches.
I was quite nervous, but I knew it would be. I think we both felt that way. In the middle of the first set I started to feel more comfortable, but I still couldn`t show my best tenni s, Brady added.
Despite the disappointment of today`s defeat, the world No24 is of the opinion that it is not far from its first Grand Slam title. I think I deserve to be here and play at this level. I think a Grand Slam title is a completely realistic goal for me. I am not far from achieving it. During the match I was nervous and could not play the way I wanted, but as I left the court I felt completely normal. The feeling was quite different from what I expected. If you had asked me a year ago if I would play in a major final, I would have said that it was impossible. It`s like going to Mars, the 25-year-old tennis player commented.
Brady revealed that she has mixed feelings after the title clash, as she played well, but at the same time did not take advantage of some pretty good opportunities.
I am currently experiencing mixed feelings. I am proud of myself and what my team and I have achieved here. We came to Melbourne and I made my way to my f irst Grand Slam final. At the same time, however, I`m leaving with the finalist trophy, not the championship trophy, which is a little sad. It makes it easier for me to think that I had my chances. I had to take advantage of the hesitations she showed in her first serve, which is usually one of the strongest weapons. I also feel better about the fact that Naomi was a little nervous too. We are both human beings, we are not robots, we have good and bad days, but in the end the better player usually wins, shared the fourth US rocket.
When asked what she thinks it takes to continue to be a serious contender for the big trophies, Brady said I need to improve my skills and my game analyzed by livescore soccer as a whole so that when I get to such matches again I don`t have to do my best. just play well and that`s enough to win. The fact that I played in the semifinals of the US Open, and now I have reached the final here, shows that I am able to maintain a good rhythm and record strong results over a long period of time. There are both good and bad weeks, but I think that if I always approach in the same way, the good weeks will be many Finalist Brady: I deserve to be here Live scores football - more details and information: Live scores football

No comments:

Post a Comment