Saturday, August 1, 2020

Football mobile livescore Varan: We are calm, we have experience in these matches

Real Madrid central defender Rafael Varane is confident that the `whites` have the strength to eliminate Manchester City. `Citizens` lead 2:1 before the rematch on British soil. The French defender has to cope without captain Sergio Ramos, who has been punished. `It will be a different match because there will be no audience. We always want to win because we are Real Madrid. We have achieved many consecutive victories in La Liga, which gives us confidence. We are calm, we have experience in these matches, ` he was quoted as saying. the Spanish media.




`Zidane gives us his calmness and confidence. He encourages me to take risks, to play forward to help more attacking football. Benzema is in his best form. I am not surprised by his qualities`He is our leader in attack, ` Varan said.

`I`m a more complete player now than I was when I arrived. Every season I try to work on my weak points. I try to be better at building the game, o ne on one, and tacticallylevel `, shared the defender of` los merenguez `. The match from football goals video with the `citizens` is on August 7.

Football mobile livescore - more details and information: Football mobile livescore

No comments:

Post a Comment