Thursday, January 11, 2018

Pastore: 'I do not want to leave PSG!'

The Paris Saint-Germain footballer Javier Pastore, denied the information that he wanted to be sold during the winter break. This was also shared by his teammate Thiago Silva earlier today after the Argentine was late in taking the club. There is a lot of interest from Inter, but he says he wants to finish his career at Parc des Princes. I never talked with Thiago Silva about my problems and about my future I did not put pressure on the club It`s not in my style He does not know what the problems I was getting late I was sayingthat I always wanted to be the last of the original PSG I`ve always been loyal to the club according football goals video It`s not true that I want to leave I want to finish my career in PSG!', Pastore said.

No comments:

Post a Comment