Saturday, January 6, 2018

Klopp split after the victory over Everton

The Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has mixed feelings after winning 2:1 over Everton in the FA Cup 1/32-final match. On the one hand, the German was delighted with the victory over the city rival, who came with Virginie Van Dijk`s debut on his debut, and on the other was disappointed by the defense game on the 1:1 caramel hit by Gylfi Sigurdsson after the counterattack.


`It was not the best game, but a good fight was taking place and I am delighted by the reaction of the boys after the goal but in this situation I have witnessed the worst defense game via football goals video I have seen But in football if you make a mistake, it`s important that you react, and that`s what I`ve demonstrated and I`m pleased with, and I`m very glad that Van Dijk has scored a goal in his debut, `said Klopp.

No comments:

Post a Comment