Friday, June 10, 2016

De Gea: `Everything is a lie.`

The goalkeeper of Spain, David de Gea categorically rejected the allegations that he was involved in a case of sexual assault despite the information that appeared in local media.
He gave a press conference hours after the outbreak of the scandal and denied information that even was removed from the team and left the camp of the team.
`I`m surprised more of all of this news. I would like to deny them completely and say that these are lies and fabrications. It motivates me even more to stay on the team, in the company of his teammates. The case is in the hands of my lawyers.`, said De Gea.
`I am calm and I expect to practice and have fun. I have no idea where these claims. Again, however, I will say that they are not true and we should move forward.`, he added.
For many people, De Gea was set for the holder of Vicente del Bosque for the duel with the Czech Republic from the euro finals on Monday and now it will be interesting if he would start the match predicted by livescores or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment