Friday, May 27, 2016

Official: Handanovic re-signed with Inter.

The Slovenian national Samir Handanovic officially renewed his contract with Inter, the club`s official website reported.
One of the best goalkeepers in Europe put his signature under a new contract for other two years, until 2019, which finally ended the rumors that sent him over the summer at PSG and Chelsea.
`I am very happy at Inter.`, were the first words of Handanovic, after the agreement became a fact. `We have an excellent team and I have respect for every one of my teammates. If I am the best goalkeeper in the world? I don`t think Europe is full of excellent players at my position. I continue to develop and I think Inter is the best place for me.`, said Handanovic.
He has been playing at the Giuseppe Meazza since 2012, when he was bought by Udinese and immediately became one of the leaders of the Nerazzurri.

No comments:

Post a Comment