Monday, October 12, 2015

Ancelotti: 'I`ll rest until the end of the year, then I want to be in England.`

Carlo Ancelotti wants to resume his coaching career in January next year, as his main purpose is to head a team of English Championship.
He announced the news in an interview with the Corriere Delo sport, and then gave his forecast via 24footballtips.com for future champions in leading European leagues.
'I will rest until the end of the year and then renew my coaching job. If I get a call, I will think about it and decide. Unless something unusual happens, in January should be ready again for operation. I would like to head up the Club from English Premier League, because there is an ideal place for football. You have to work a lot, and the tension is quite serious. After 5-6 years we will start thinking about ending my career, but before that I want to once again lead the team from England.`, said the Italian.
'I think Manchester United will win the title in England this season, because this team is the strongest. In Germany and France, there is no one to displace Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain. In Italy, Fiorentina may win, Barcelona or Real Madrid will make take one with the title in Spain and the UEFA Champions League.`, he predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment