Friday, October 2, 2015

A lazio player is with a broken nose after a match in LE

The Lazio defender, Mauricio, has a fractured nose after last night`s 3:2 victory over St Etienne in the Europa League.
Robert Beric was sent off for the incident in the 33rd minute after in the fight for a high ball hit his opponent with a brutal elbow in the face. It was not intentional, but from the nose of Mauricio appeared blood that influenced on the judge`s decision.
As soon as Lazio sent the Brazilian of x-rays, and tests confirmed the doubts about the injury. Real player`s nose was broken in two places, but the player refused categorically to undergo surgery.
`The hospital figured out for the fracture. There asked me if I wanted to operate, but it meant to skip the games by livescores for a month. I chose not to be operated. I want to train, I want to be with the team. I`d like to work hard and to come back stronger. I feel good and I will have to wear a mask, but at least we can together with my teammates to fight in the name of Lazio.`, said Mauricio.

No comments:

Post a Comment