Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Toure: 'I`m glad I`m not facing Benteke.`

The central Liverpool defender Kolo Toure has spoken very highly of almost certain new addition to team Christian Benteke. He said he was happy with the fact that it will be a teammate with the Belgian.
'Benteke is a great football player. For me, it`s good that I don`t have to play against him because he is very powerful. We all know his qualities and know what he`s capable of.`, said Toure in front of the Liverpool Echo.
African expression and impressions of Liverpool`s transfer policy this summer.
'The club from 11livescores made some incredible deals. I see a lot of talent on this team and I am sure that the season would be a positive for us.`, added the player.
It is expected that Christian Benteke on Wednesday night to sign a contract with Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment