Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Live soccer Tsitsipas on his best matches at the Australian Open: Federer in 2019 and Nadal in 2021. After playing with Roger I couldn`t sleep at all

The fourth racket of the world Stefanos Tsitsipas said that he is connected with Australia.

Australia feels like home to me in some ways. Coming here, I feel very good, a lot of things on our site seem familiar to me. I feel comfortable being among Australians; we are one and the same.

People ask if I`m ready to win a Grand Slam. But I won`t know until it happens. I`ve always dreamed of becoming the best in my business, and I`m close to it. I`m moving in the right direction.

The Greek also named the most memorable matches via 11livescores at the Australian Open.

Match against Roger Federer at the Rod Laver Arena in 2019. It seemed to me that I was sleeping and could wake up at any moment, but I did not wake up. That night I couldn`t sleep at all. At two o`clock in the morning I had the noise of the stands in my head, and it did not subside.

I will also name the quarterfinals with Nadal in 2021. I came back from 0:2 in sets. I had to put in an incredible amount of effort and concentration to make this happen. It was truly an incredible comeback. This has never happened in my career.




Tsitsipas on his best matches at the Australian Open: Federer in 2019 and Nadal in 2021. After playing with Roger I couldn`t sleep at all Live soccer - more details and information: Live soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment