Saturday, December 3, 2022

Football livescores Sergachev on the buyout of the sector at the Neftekhimik arena: It is important for children that the game motivates them to play hockey and form the right values

Mikhail Sergachev explained why he buys tickets for children for every Neftekhimik match.



- I would like as many people as possible to watch hockey live, to feel the atmosphere.

This is especially important for children and teenagers so that the game predicted by soccer tips winner motivates them to play hockey and sports in general, and forms the right values.

As a child, they gave me free tickets to matches because I played hockey - it was great.

Hockey has given me a lot, and I want others to have these opportunities too, regardless of their financial situation.

I am glad that people, coming to the Neftekhimik games, have a good time, recharge with energy, and then send me photos and videos from the sector. It`s very nice to see that the initiative has found such a positive response from everyone, - said the Tampa defender.
Sergachev on the buyout of the sector at the Neftekhimik arena: It is important for children that the game motivates them to play hockey and form the right values Football livescores - more details and information: Football livescores

No comments:

Post a Comment