Friday, November 15, 2019

soccer live goal Stirling supported Gomez after the whistle

Rahim Sterling has backed Joe Gomez on social media after the England national team defender was blown away by a part of Wembley`s 7-0 win over Montenegro. The two clashed during a match mentioned by contacts with live games between Liverpool and Manchester City over the weekend and made it to the national team camp again, while Stirling pleaded guilty and was removed from the Euro Qualification Group.

England improved our record and will play in the 10th EP

`To all the fans - I wanted to leave things where they are, but today I have to talk again. It was hard to watch and hear my teammate getting whistles about something that is my fault. Joe didn`t do anything wrong. nice to hear things like that about a person who works hard and spent a hard week, `Sterling wrote on Twitter.

`The reaction from the audience is wrong and should not have happened. I ad mitted my guilt and took the consequences, ` he added.

`No national should be whistled. We`re a team, and Joe didn`t do anything wrong. I said it during the week, so I don`t understand why the audience reacted like that. He and Rahim are close, which applies to everyone on the team. `. We don`t want to see anybody like that, even breeder Gareth Southgate.



soccer live goal - more details and information: soccer live goal

No comments:

Post a Comment