Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Rowich Revived:The last months were a catastrophe

The renaissance Canadian star Milos Raonic told about the difficulties in recent months when he was supposed to heal his traumatic injuries and work with his new coach, Wimbledon champion 2001 Goran Ivanishevich. The results in Indian Wells are very important to me and I am very happy, although the road ahead is still very long. I have to improve things and train a lot, `said Randic, who has reached the semifinals of the first Masters of the Year and will face Juan Martin del Potro. He eliminated Oze-Alyasem, Joao Sousa, Marcos Baghdatis and Sam Quouri in order to win a fight against world-ranked world number 8.




Goran was very clear to me from the beginning, our goal is to simplify the game analyzed by contact livescore as much as possible. I emphasize on my strengths, I try not to complicate my tennis in any way. When he makes a decision on the court, even i f he is wrong, I`m totally devoted to him. I do not wonder whether it`s right or not, I do not think then, just do what I do. Goran also had to face career injuries and knows what to do in such situations.




In recent months, my body was a real catastrophe. I had a trauma in the right adductor at the beginning of last year, and then I broke my femoral muscle early in February. After Wimbledon was doing my wrist surgery, then I tried to participate in some tournaments, but with no great success. I could not be competitive and I was operating just before the US Open. I tried to resume training in November, but I suffered a knee injury in the meniscus, which prevented me from playing for six more weeks. Just before the Australian Open, I started to train again and here I am now, Radinic said.

No comments:

Post a Comment