Monday, May 15, 2017

Monchi: `We are waiting for the decision of Totti!`

The Roma Sporting Director Monchi said he is still waiting for the decision of Francesco Totti, adding that for him Luciano Spalletti is `perfect` for the coach of the Wolves.
`The future of Francesco is great because we want him to be with us for a long time. He knows better than anyone about the things at Roma and for me, it is better to remain working at the club adviced by soccer predictions than to come to some new person. He will be a great teacher for me.`
`We will wait for his decision. He asked us to concentrate on the last matches of Roma and remind us that Roma is more important than all of us.`, said Monchi.
The Sporting Director commented on the future of the coach Luciano Spalletti. `He is the perfect coach of Roma according to me because he works well since I have been here and I want to keep together.`
`We keep up the wonderful relationship, and I make a great impression. We will see what happens. Of course, the situation is in progress. But if Luciano did not want to continue with us, then we will look for other options.`, added Monchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment