Monday, December 12, 2016

Ronaldo: `I didn`t expect to win the Golden Ball four times.`

The big star of Real Madrid and Portugal, Cristiano Ronaldo, did not hide his fortune from winning the Golden Ball. He took the award for the fourth time in his career and is lagging behind with only one compared with the number of such awards won by Leo Messi.
`It is a great honor for me to receive my fourth Golden Ball. The emotion is the same as for the first one. I have never imagined that I could win four times. I am so happy. I want to thank all my teammates from the national team and Real Madrid. I am proud.`, said Ronaldo.
`I always want to be the best. I sacrifice a lot. Always the team and the awards come first. If Real Madrid and Portugal don`t win, I won`t win as well. The team always comes first.`, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment