Thursday, April 7, 2016

Infantino: `I am determined to improve the image of football more than ever.`

The FIFA President Gianni Infantino supports the conduct of an investigation for the participation of football people in offshore companies in Panama.
Infantino issued a statement after the scandal with a contract for the tv rights of the Champions League for South America, which he signed as General Secretary of UEFA.
`I am determined to restore the reputation of football and now this ambition is even stronger. I support any investigation on these issues. I want to have transparency and it is important that UEFA has revealed the details in these documents. If necessary, I will give additional clarification. It`s in my best interest and in the interest of football.`, Infantino said before the FIFA website.
As we know, yesterday the Swiss police searched the offices of UEFA in Nyon in connection with a contract for the television rights for the Champions League with an offshore marketing agency. The contract was signed by Infantino, who then takes up the post of General Secretary of UEFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment